All members of the alliance are very experienced, having participated in many EU funded projects and network activities.
EU funded projects
- ESTI@ At EU level, this project’s paradigm shift in the delivery of social and health services can serve as a good example for many similar European Municipalities with restricted resources, for how Municipal services and organizations in collaboration with NGOs can provide effective integrated services to beneficiaries who need to address their multiple needs in one well-structured efficient way. https://www.athens-estia.gr/en/
- CHRODIS and CHRODIS-PLUS: Implementing Good Practices about Chronic Diseases www.chrodis.eu,
- SIMPATHY Stimulating Innovation Management of Polypharmacy and Adherence in the Elderly www.simpathy.eu,
- SENSE-Cog Project (H2020) to improve mental well-being for elderly Europeans with sensory impairment https://cordis.europa.eu/project/rcn/200473/factsheet/en
- Holobalance (H2020): HOLOgrams for personalised virtual coaching and motivation in an ageing population with BALANCE disorders. https://holobalance.eu/
- EVOTION (H2020): EVidenced based management of hearing impairments: Public health pΟlicy making based on fusing big data analytics and simulation http://h2020evotion.eu/.
- PROPHETIC (RISE-MSCA): Prophetic, an innovating Personal Healthcare Service for a holistic remote management and treatment of Parkinson patients. http://www.propheticproject.eu/
- EMBalance (H2020): Development of a platform for support the diagnosis of human balance problems. http://www.embalance.eu/
- KINOPTIM (IAPP – MSCA): Serious games for balance training and fall prevention targeting the elderly population https://cordis.europa.eu/project/rcn/106678/factsheet/en